A customer is visiting a travel agent to discuss about his travel plan.
- Staff: Good afternoon. How may I help you? (Selamat siang. Apa yang bisa saya bantu?)
- Customer: Well, I was wondering if you could help me with my vacation plans. (Well, saya ingin tau apakah Anda bisa membantu mengenai rencana liburan saya.)
- Staff: Sure. Where would you like to go, Sir? (Tentu. Anda ingin pergi kemana, Pak?
- Customer: Actually, I haven't decided where to go yet. (Sebenarnya saya belum memutuskan mau pergi kemana.)
- Staff: Hmm.. Do you enjoy warm weather, or are you looking for places with cool climate? (Hmm.. Apakah Anda suka dengan suhu yang hangat, ataukah Anda mencari tempat-tempat yang dingin?)
A young man is buying some food at a food stand.
- Seller: Hi. What can I get for you today? (Hi. Apa yang bisa saya bantu?)
- Buyer: I'd like a hamburger, please. (Saya ingin hamburger.)
- Seller: Sure. Do you want to eat here or to take out? (Tentu. Anda mau makan di sini atau bawa pulang?)
- Buyer: To take out. (Bawa pulang.)
- Seller: OK. Would you like extra cheese on that? (OK. Anda mau tambahan keju di hamburgernya?)
- Buyer: No, thank you. (Nda usah, terimakasih.)
- Seller: Would you like a drink, too? (Apa Anda mau minuman juga?)
A regular customer (Robert) is having a conversation with a bank staff (Susan).
- Staff: Good afternoon, Mr. Robert. How's it going? (Selamat siang, Pak Robert. Apa kabar?)
- Customer: Fine Susan, thanks for asking. (Kabar baik Susan, terimakasih sudah bertanya.)
- Staff: Is there anything I can help you? (Ada yang bisa saya bantu?)
- Customer: Yes, I need to withdraw some money. (Ya, saya butuh menarik uang.)
- Staff: How much would you like to take out? (Berapa yang mau Anda tarik?)
- Customer: I need $1000. (Saya butuh $1000.)
- Staff: All right. And which account would you like to take the money from, Sir? (Baik. Dan dari rekening mana Anda mau menarik uangnya, Pak?)