A regular customer (Robert) is having a conversation with a bank staff (Susan).
- Staff: Good afternoon, Mr. Robert. How's it going? (Selamat siang, Pak Robert. Apa kabar?)
- Customer: Fine Susan, thanks for asking. (Kabar baik Susan, terimakasih sudah bertanya.)
- Staff: Is there anything I can help you? (Ada yang bisa saya bantu?)
- Customer: Yes, I need to withdraw some money. (Ya, saya butuh menarik uang.)
- Staff: How much would you like to take out? (Berapa yang mau Anda tarik?)
- Customer: I need $1000. (Saya butuh $1000.)
- Staff: All right. And which account would you like to take the money from, Sir? (Baik. Dan dari rekening mana Anda mau menarik uangnya, Pak?)
A customer is having a conversation with a bank staff.
- Staff: Good morning. How are you doing, Ma'am? (Selamat pagi. Apa kabar, Ibu?)
- Customer: Great, thanks. (Baik, terimakasih.)
- Staff: What can I help you with? (Apa yang dapat saya bantu?)
- Customer: I'd like to open a bank account. (Saya ingin membuka rekening bank.)
- Staff: Very well. What kind of account? (Baik. Rekening apa?)
- Customer: I need a checking account. (Saya butuh rekening giro.)
- Staff: Would you also like to open a savings account? We have a special offer this month. Customers will get a chance to win new smartphones and LCD TVs. (Apakah Anda juga ingin membuka rekening tabungan? Kami punya penawaran spesial bulan ini. Nasabah akan punya kesempatan memenangkan smartphone dan LCD TV terbaru.)
- Customer: Okay, that's fine. (Oke, ndak papa.)
A man is checking up his condition with a doctor.
- Patient: Good evening, Doctor. (Selamat malam, Dokter.)
- Doctor: Good evening. Have a seat. What can I help you? (Selamat malam. Silakan duduk. Apa yang bisa saya bantu?)
- Patient: I've been getting bad headaches almost everyday lately. (Kepala saya sakit sekali hampir tiap hari akhir-akhir ini.)
- Doctor: How long have your headaches been going on? (Sudah berapa lama sakit kepala Anda itu?)
- Patient: I get headaches sometimes, but they have been really bad lately. (Saya sakit kepala terkadang, tapi yang akhir-akhir ini sakit sekali.)
A man wakes up feeling bad in the morning.
- Wife: Honey, you don't look so good. (Sayang, kamu kelihatannya tidak baikan.)
- Husband: I think I have a terrible cold. (Rasaya aku flu berat.)
- Wife: Oh Dear.. Do you know who you got it from? (Ya ampun.. Kamu tahu ketularan siapa?)
- Husband: A lot of people in my office are sick. Maybe I picked it up there. (Banyak orang sakit di kantorku. Mungkin aku tertular di sana.)
- Wife: Have you taken any medicine? (Sudah minum obat?)
- Husband: I've taken vitamin C. I think I need some rest. (Aku sudah minum vitamin C. Rasanya aku butuh istirahat.)