A passenger is at Oxford train station to buy a ticket.
- Passenger: Good morning. I'd like to buy a ticket to London for tomorrow, please. Could you tell me which train I should take? (Selamat pagi, saya ingin beli tiket ke London. Bisakah Anda kasih tau saya kereta mana yang harus saya naiki?)
- Booking-clerk: Are you planning to leave in the morning or in the evening? (Anda berencana berangkat pagi atau malam hari?)
- Passenger: In the morning. (Pagi hari.)
- Booking-clerk: There is 8.10 a.m. train you can take. (Ada kereta jam 8.10 pagi yang bisa Anda naiki.
- Passenger: Do I have to change anywhere? (Apa saya nanti harus pindah kereta di suatu tempat?)