A regular customer (Robert) is having a conversation with a bank staff (Susan).
- Staff: Good afternoon, Mr. Robert. How’s it going? (Selamat siang, Pak Robert. Apa kabar?)
- Customer: Fine Susan, thanks for asking. (Kabar baik Susan, terimakasih sudah bertanya.)
- Staff: Is there anything I can help you? (Ada yang bisa saya bantu?)
- Customer: Yes, I need to withdraw some money. (Ya, saya butuh menarik uang.)
- Staff: How much would you like to take out? (Berapa yang mau Anda tarik?)
- Customer: I need $1000. (Saya butuh $1000.)
- Staff: All right. And which account would you like to take the money from, Sir? (Baik. Dan dari rekening mana Anda mau menarik uangnya, Pak?)